Monday, January 26, 2009

Don & Laura ***20 years*** and still in LOVE!

For our 20 year anniversary Don planned a fabulous little get-away for us! He is too Sweet! He arranged for my sister and her husband to stay with the kids while we were gone, THANKS SHALA & PAT! We drove to Las Vegas and he took me right to the Las Vegas temple. It is a beautiful temple and this was the first time we had been there.

Don got down on one knee and proposed to me again...with an amazing diamond ring! I said "YES" of course! The next day we went out to dinner at a 5 star restaurant, Craft Steak, then we went to a David Copperfield show, which was incredible! We had so much fun being away together, just the two of us!

This is me wearing my new 20 year anniversary ring! This is the beautiful fruit basket that was waiting for us at the hotel. THANKS to Don & Anna for all their help to make our anniversary so special!
We feel so blessed to have each other and to still love each other so much after 20 years of marriage!

2 comments:

The Wright's said...

Oh how fun!! Congratulations on the new diamond ring! Oh, and 20 years!
;-)

Lora said...

Hi laura I'm so glad we were able to find your blog it's great to see your cute family! Congrats on 20 years that's amazing! What a sweet man you've got! Our family blog is mikeandlora.blogspot.com
ps love the mission countdown and updates that's so fun!