Thursday, August 27, 2009

Hobble Creek Half Marathon 8/22/09











This was a great day! Me, Jordan, Brent, my lil sis, Shala & her hubby, Pat and my brother, David all ran the Hobble Creek half marathon. Thanks to Pat & Shala for talking us into doing it. I have always wanted to run it because it is just up my street. And it is a incredibly beautiful run. Coming down our canyon is a truly breath-taking experience. We are so blessed to live here! The weather was perfect. I felt better than I did at the Music City half in Nashville 2 years ago and I had a better run time, 2hrs 30min(I know I'm slow...but I did it)!
Brent and Jordan did only 1 practice run and beat the family record! Nobody in the Lifferth/Gage/Stephens/Zurawski families have ever been able to break the 2 hour mark and they did it!!! Jordan and Brent did it in 1 hour 58 min!!! I'm so proud of them!

No comments: